Please complete the "PROCESSION ENTRY FORM" downloaded by clicking here after you have read this page and the page on "CATEGORIES AND JUDGING".
1. All Entries should assemble in the Upper Hart Car Park at The Hart, Farnham for judging to commence at 4.45 pm.
2. Please arrive in good time and ensure that your LEAD PERSON registers him/herself and your Entry on arrival. You will be directed to the appropriate area in the car park for your Class.
3. Insurance is the responsibility of the entrant. Any vehicle which will include people not using the vehicle's normal seating MUST be specifically insured for such use against claims by passengers and/or third parties and the "VEHICLE INSURANCE" form MUST be completed.
4. It is Parents' responsibility to ensure that children are adequately protected from the weather.
5. In the interests of safety, cars which are not part of the carnival should not enter the Upper Hart Car Park unless approval has been given.
6. The Street Collection Licence is obtained by the Farnham Carnival Committee. The money collected during the Procession will be distributed to the charities, schools and youth groups that take part in the Procession. All monies collected MUST be put in Farnham Carnival collection receptacles and handed to members of the Farnham Carnival at the end of the Procession.
7. If you are entering on behalf of a charity you must advise us of this on the PROCESSION ENTRY FORM.
8. Entrants will be covered for Performing Rights liabilities by the Organisers for the duration of the procession activities.
9. The random distribution of any printed advertising material must be agreed beforehand.
10. The Carnival is an occasion for jollity but we must advise you that for reasons of safety and to avoid any annoyance to others that the throwing of missiles or liquids at any time is not permitted. Your co-operation to make this an enjoyable day for all participants and spectators alike will be much appreciated.
11. The front of the Procession moves off from the Hart car park at 6.00 pm and takes approximately 60-90 minutes to return there.
Your PROCESSION ENTRY FORM (downloaded by clicking here) should be sent as soon as practicable to FARNHAM CARNIVAL, 55 GREEN LANE, FARNHAM, GU9 8QE or send a scan/pdf of the form to firstname.lastname@example.org. For telephone enquires please contact Alan Hunt on 01252 727399 or 07850 353780.